Thursday, August 14, 2008

Silver Medal, Addison's quilt


It's finished! But I only get a silver medal because I haven't put on the label yet. and I can't seem to sew a straight seam. I wonder what's up with that? I challenged myself to do this and it's done.
I'm only surviving the Olympics because I'm taking a nap during the day. These late nights are getting to me. It's been hot during the day and I can't seem to handle the heat as well as I used to. I'll blame it on my stroke, because God forbid if it has anything to do with age.
Well, at least I got something on my blog. Does anyone care?

2 comments:

Laurie Fujimoto @FujiQuilts said...

Cathy,
Cute quilt! You are wiser than the rest of us who don't nap and stay up until midnight to watch the Olympics! Loved your Olympic ring quilt made of hexagons! Also, the jungle quilt was very creative!!!

Have a nice day,
Laurie
P.S. I don't blog, but my 16 year old has just started...she's on www.livingthecreativeteenlife.blogspot.com (Kayla's a quilter and mixed media artist too...she was published in June/July Quilting Arts magazine, this quilt will make the rounds to Houston, Long Beach and Chicago.)

Sarah E. said...

Cathy, this turned out so nicely! I found your link from the QA list, and I'm so pleased to have followed it! Regards, Sarah E.