Sunday, February 03, 2008

No Guests Please

Well, this is my guest bathroom, but I am using it for other purposes these days. We've had 15 or 16 straight days of rain here in sunny California and even tho I saw sun today, we still had rain. Yes, I have a clothes dryer but I got my utility bill last week. Yowser!
These are some hand dyes that I discharged. Tomorrow I'm going to try potato dextrin resist vs. flour resist to check out the differences, if any.
This is something I'm working on because I am procrastinating on my homework from Liz Berg's design class. But Liz, I'm working on movement here! It's a really good lesson and I'll have some fun with this one too. I'm off to bed early. It's freezing in here. Night all.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Looks like a wonderful use for a bathroom. Love the colors!