Friday, February 01, 2008

More Moons

October Moon is finally finished. This is the piece in which Wonder Under did not behave. I tried lots of things to fix it. Nothing seemed to work. So, I queried the Art Quilt list for advice and the very nice Iris Karp sent me some Misty Fuse, which did the trick. Thanks Iris.
I spent some of today discharging some hand-dyed fabric. I'd take a pic, but it is de-chlorinating at the moment. I also cut some fabric for a new project and downloaded Liz Berg's latest lesson in her design class. I now have to put away all the fabric I pulled for her color lesson. I'd rather have a glass of wine.

3 comments:

lizzieb said...

oh no, don't put away all that fabric! You can still use it for the remainder of the class, just tidy up a little and put away the "big" pieces!

Love your Moon!
Liz

TALL GIRL said...

cathy, the moon piece is wonderful. i am jazzed at the progress you continue to make in getting back to your art. you are inspirational!

Nikki said...

Beautiful!