Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Yourself


Valentine's Day makes me think that those of us without a spouse, partner or sig. other should do something nice for ourselves. I think I will sit in the sun and read a book for awhile. That's something I don't do very often. Then I will rinse out the flour resist I started last week. After that, I will finish my homework for Liz Berg's "Better By Design" online class. It is a great class. It makes me think more actively about the principles of design.
Today's picture is of Pima cotton stamped with Versatex fabric paint. The stamp was made with pre-cut foam pieces on foamcore board. Easy to do! I made postcards and sent them out for Valentine's day. Onward!

2 comments:

TALL GIRL said...

It is always good to do something for ourselves, with or without a true love! I find much better gifts for myself, than my husband does anyway!!!

HVD, Cathy!

ann said...

Thanks for suggestion for holidays. I also live alone and try to do something nice for myself. My treat usually involves either chocolate or fabric.

I'd like to know more abou the flour paste resist.