Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This little cutie greets me when I come home from my wanderings. Her name is Sylvie.The little white fluff ball next to her is her daughter Allie, who ducked out of site too fast for me to catch her. They perch on my bed pillows to watch for me. It's quite a welcome home.
These are my front doors. They make me smile. I just had my house painted and the painter thinks I am nuts. I'm not nuts, just a little nutty. My plan for today was to make some new cloth with the painted stamps I made. So to start, I needed to clear off my table and move some things around. Somehow, I locked myself out of my workroom. I'm still locked out and am hoping to get back in tomorrow. Go figure. But I did finish quilting a piece It just needs a sleeve.

1 comment:

TALL GIRL said...

what do painters know?!!! the house looks awesome, cathy. good choice of colors!