Sunday, January 13, 2008

A new week

I'm trying new things. This is a piece of foamcore that I've dabbled with designs in paint. It is fairly large, 12" x 18" and I am going to try to print with it.
Another design, same size. I didn't get any work done today. I tried though. I was changing the bobbin on my Bernina. I had the embroidery casing loaded. And it somehow got caught on a spring inside the bobbin case area. I tried to get it loose but found I needed two hands for that so I had to wait for help. Luckily, my daughter came and was able to rescue it with no damage. I got lots of responses from the list about my fusing problem. Even Laura W. answered my query. I think I over-ironed it. Iris Karp is sending me some Misty Fuse. I've been wanting to try it since it first came out. I also gotsigned up for Liz Berg's Yahoo group and am looking forward to the class. If you have time, check out Tall Girl's blog for her new work. Inspiring!

1 comment:

TALL GIRL said...

thanks for the plug, Cathy! I will be interested to see how the printing comes out with the foam core board.