Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Help is coming!

OOPS! I don't know how to reconfigure these pics at this point. Oh well. The good news is that I will have help taking down decorations this weekend. This is my living room Christmas tree, looking a little forlorn without presents.
This little tree decorates my family room. It is totally decorated with blown glass ornaments that I have collected for years. I can't wait to get these little treasures put safely away.
I have started taking down some decoration. Pretty soon my dining room table will look as messy as my kitchen table.
Surface design area, formerly known as kitchen table! It looks worse now. I'm also folding laundry on it. Enough! I saw the Art Cloth Network is recruiting new members. I've always wanted to join. But I still have no web site and my studio is still occupied by my daughter and her family. And will be for some time, it seems. I'll still keep working away at it. Onward...

No comments: