Saturday, January 26, 2008

Red skies in the morning

The good thing about winter storms is the spectular sunrises they produce. This is just one of the reasons I love being an early riser. Another is that I get a lot done early, especially lately, as I tire easily and am about done now.
This is a different view a few minutes later. I love the value change. Today I worked on re-learning Corel paint. I hardly used it before my stroke, so now it is like brand new. I forgot it could do so much.
Yesterday I couldn't seem to create, so I made a doll blanket top for Salvation Army. I'll take a picture after I quilt it.
We finished Lesson One in Liz Berg's Design class. Her critique was spot on. I won't look at Lesson 2 till tonite. Color and Value. This is a busy week; I'll have to find some more time... somewhere. More rain tonite; hope we don't float away.

1 comment:

TALL GIRL said...

Awesome sky, I need to get up earlier!!!