Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday greetings


Merry Christmas to all! The picture is of a glass ornament on my all glass tree. (ornaments only) I've been collecting glass ornaments for many years with the goal of dressing a tree in only spun glass ornaments. Well, I reached my goal a few years ago and enjoy the family room tree. My living room tree is filled with ornaments collected from around the world, and many were gifts from friends. I always enjoyed unwrapping them and remembering the giftor. I ran out of time to get my Christmas postcards done and sent, but completed my presents, which included chenille scarves, painted and stamped tee shirts, a handbag and the wallhanging shown below. I have to get a better picture of it. The wallhanging was received with tears of gratitude, so I think she really liked it! And of course, I tried my best to help outthe economy, but was careful in my spending. I host a large gathering on Christmas eve, so I'm pretty tired after cooking all day. I hope everyone enjoys their special holidays. And some of us have birthdays coming up this week. Some even share a birthday! Happy Birthday Melody! And have a creative New Year.

No comments: