Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Collage Mania"Collage Mania"


These are samples of some of the images I've been playing with for "Collage Mania" for Fiberart for a Cause. I still have work to do, but they are coming along. Digital images, paint, Caran d'ache neocolors, some hand-dyed and commercial fabric are used. I think some stamping is in order; that might be next.

The holidays were great and then the dreaded birthday. I knew I shared it with Melody Johnson but found I also share it with Denzel Washington. Good company to be in.


I also did more painting on a piece for an upcoming show and then I was going to quilt some. But then I got terrible cramps in my good hand. I got cramps again tonite while I was cropping these photos. Does anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? It sure put a dent in my great plans to finish things. Oh, and Happy and Healthy New Year to all.

No comments: