Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Time is flying by



I'm back. I've been keeping up on all your blogs and the list and am so inspired by the work out there. Speaking of inspiration, I just watched Diane Sawyer's interview of Randy Rausch.( The Last Lecture) What an amazing man. I may even buy his book.

"Maya - Still I Rise" is my entry to the Breaking Traditions Exhibition highlighting someone or something out of the ordinary.

It has been a month since I last posted but I haven't been sitting around munching chocolates (altho it sounds yummy). I completed 2 acrylic paintings for a local exhibition. I may post pics tomorrow. I took Carol Soderlund's Pot of Gold workshop and have some yummy new hand dyed silks to play with. It took me 3 days to iron them. I also went to 2 of her lectures. The 15 elements lecture is terrific. I completed another little quilt but can't show it yet and I am working on some others, so I've been busy. And it's Spring and I've been doing some clean up outside and a little weeding and would love to plant some color. Not sure if I can do that myself yet. Oh, if anyone has info on Moo cards, please let me know. Thanks. Off to bed, another big day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ellen Guerrant said...

I've just today (June 19)discovered your wonderful blog so you may have the info by now. I went to moo.com to order my cards. I uploaded images I had stored on my computer - very easy. Keep in mind the moo cards are half regular size sliced horizon- tally. I was thinking they were cut in half the other way when I ordered!
They are great fun. Be well and keep blogging. Blessings to you. Ellen
http://ellenguerrant.blogspot.com