Thursday, April 10, 2008

Anyone for Acrylics?

I've been exploring painting landscapes and taking a break from abstracts. I am fortunate to live in Sonoma County, California. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Lovely vineyards and a short drive to the ocean and I still have room to breath, yet I'm still close to San Francisco. So I joined an artist's group and we have a show coming up at the end of the month.


200 acres of Gallo's premium Chardonnay grapes are at the end of my road, but I chose a red variety for the color contrast.



The marguerites are all in bloom, so I made up a little still life of those. I don't think it is finished yet. I'd love some feedback on these, so feel free to comment.


I see a misshapen vase. It is interesting that I ddidn't really notice that till now. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Boo hoo. Michael Johns got booted off AI tonite. I hope he gets a record deal. Great voice.

On to reading email. Don't forget to say hi.

No comments: