Tuesday, July 06, 2010


Crookneck Squash flower

A promise of yummy things to come. I really enjoy the delicate taste of these squash, and to make this art-related, I plan on painting a few of these!


Female Oriole

I've been watching a few pairs of Bullock Orioles feeding at my hummingbird feeders. I've yet to get a photo of one of the gorgeous male birds, brightly colored yellow-orange specimens, one larger than the other. I will definitely be using them in future artworks if I can ever get a couple of good shots.


Peach Segments
t.
I couldn't help drawing there darker peaches that I segmented to eat. They had a wonderful scent and great flavor.

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

Love that squash flower; I never seem to be able to capture a hummer with my camera, you did well with yours! Sweet peaches! Well done.