Friday, March 26, 2010

Peeking - NOT

Friday, March 26, 2010
Peekin"

I had a great idea for the color challenge. I worked on it again last week and was pretty satisfied with it and took a photo. When I went to upload the photo to the blog, I was aghast. It looked garish and awful. Back to the drawing board. I'm not sure what happened between the original and the photo, maybe I am looking at my work thru rose colored glasses. I write down some goals that have nothing to do with my art. But they are very important to my recovery. I have also beemn reading an interesting book, "The BRAIN that CHANGES ITSELF" by Norman Doidge, M.D. Hello Doctors and therapists, Why aren't you implementing these practices for us? They won't hurt and may HELP! I'm determined to see if they will work for me. Stay tuned...
Posted by Cathy in gorgeous Sonoma County at 5:57 PM

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

Tell me more about this book as you get into it...Perhaps I can use it to help my clients. Thanks for this info.

The paintings I see earlier are quite good. I like the the last one the best.