Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Viva Vino


I posted this picture several weeks ago, but it needed work, so I redid parts of it. I got some excellent suggestions from Quiltart members. The finished piece is below. What do you think?

I even changed the name from Autumn Splendor to Viva Vino

This piece is being exhibited at Moshin Winery, Healdsburg, CA thru February. Stop by if you are in the area.

I jist finished watching the Barbara Walters special on Patrick Swayze and his wife Lisa. Boy, if anyone needs inspiration on how to deal with tragedy, this will help. The man is amazingly courageous and BW did a great interview.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

great transformation, you've changed seasons and really brightened up the piece.

Rachel Murphree said...

This is fabulous! I love the new version so much!

Lynn Cohen said...

Wow!