Sunday, January 25, 2009

Freedom - SAQA Trunk Show



"Freedom" is the realization of a dream. A Democratic President willing to bring values back to the American people and the world. I sure hope it works. So I got my photo uploeded in time, but I misread the call and trimmed my piece to 8X8 inches. Oh no! That's the size of the opening and I needed aminimum of 9 inches square. I blame it on my stroke. I blame all my missteps on my stroke. Maybe I need to pay more attention or get someone to help me. I get confused so easily now. Oh well, I was hoping to get a place in SAQA history. Not thistime, but I'm sure proud of those who will make it. (congrats Carol, Jill and the others)

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

I found you on ATWI20Q blog, where I am a member. Thanks for chosing to follow our blog. Nice to see someone "local" who is doing art quilts! (I'm in CA too.

Would you be able to add a one inch border to this wonderful piece to get the 9" X 9" or a binding? Just a thought. ;-)

I am enjoying looking at your blog and so much good art!!!! I will be back.

Lynn