Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas wishes

Good news! The 2005 Safari Challenge exhibit from Northern California is going national and the next venue will be in Southwest Florida. My "Serenghetti Soldiers" get around more than I do. Enjoy!
Sonoma County is one of the agricultural capitals of the world. Its wines, organic vegetables and dairy products supply a huge market with quality ingredients for fine dining. I am so lucky to live in such a spectacular place. I am luckt to live in the country, surrounded by a dairy and vineyard. So I mae a Christmas present for a friend who no longer lives in this county.
"Pink Pony" is for my grandaughter who works with ponies every weekend, guiding children on pony rides in exchange for riding lessons. Merry Christmas Amber.
I have six brothers and sisters, five of whom have families. I made these little photo quilts for them. Christmas wishes to Vin.
My youngest brother, Mike, has seven children. and with two recent marriages, he is now starting to acquire grandchildren. What wonderful holiday blessings.


Good news! The Safari challenge Quilt exhibit is going national and the next venue will be in Southwest Florida. Mt "Serenghetti Soldiers" will be traveling more than me!

No comments: