Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life gets in the way, so I haven't been posting for over two years!! I'm posting now because I have been asked by some to show my artworks so I'm creating  textile pages and will be adding to my paintings pages whenever I can. Know that most of my paintings are not completed. Some need a third and/or fourth layer, but since I was adding, I figured I could update later. I've been taking pictures as I work. These pages are on the right side of this blog. I rarely blog anymore as typing one-handed is not easy and takes lots of time. So stay tuned and check out my art. Comments and critiques are welcome!


Photos on metal.
Changes.

In permanent museum collection.

3 comments:

Grammie said...

I really like the little faces in the top piece. The quilt is quite creative!!

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

Hi, Cathy! You won Diane Rusin Doran's DVD on my blog give-away, but I have not been able to reach you! If you get this message, please send me an e-mail at susan@bluemoonriver.com so that I can get the DVD to you. If I don't hear from you soon, I'll need to pick a new winner! Thanks.

Beth said...

Hi Kathy. Sorry you couldn't get the video. I don't have your email address so I am enclosing the URL for the video. Cut and paste into your browser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZDtbLs4hEw