Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am So Bad!

I spend late afternoons catching up on the SAQA groups site and the QuiltArt List and a few other personal sites. By the time I've finished, there seems to be nothing left for ME! It is not self-doubt or frustration as to why I do not blog more often. It may be just plain laziness, but I blame it on tiredness. I finished a piece that I wanted to submit to New Quilts of Northern California, but my images printed out horribly (so much so that I refuse to send them. And now I'm out of photo paper and the images are not printing accurately. But I will post them anyway.

The colors are all messed up. The background is a rich green vision of background trees and shrubs.


They seem to retai their color on the monitor. Maybe I need a new printer?
But I've also been making several redwork kitchen towels for 2 bridal showers. I have both a niece and nephew tying the knot in the coming months. One shower down, one to go!

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

You are so good, too. The dog looks great to me as do the colors on my screen...both pieces are great. Me thinks you be too hard on self.
Love the book below of all your art work, great idea.