Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HAVING TROUBLES...




Well, I tried to post pics last nite... couldn't find them. So tonight I started my blog by putting the pics on first. They uploaded to somewhere. I tried to edit the post to put in text and lost the pics! I'll remember how to do this eventually. I did some surface design with Shiva painsticks and quilted a piece using straight lines. That worked. I talked my abstract art teacher into letting me incorporate fabric in my independent paint project. Now to come up with a concept! Okay, I tried again and got some pics. The top left is my new splatter brush, top right some great letter stamps ( Beverly's), and a new quilt, which .should be oriented vertically, entitled "Red Moon Rising" in honor of our red moon last month. I hope some of you will keep commenting and critiquing my work. I'll get better with all your help. Thanks.

1 comment:

Melody Johnson said...

Hi Cathy, I wanted to respond to the comment you left on my blog, but I don't have your email.
Please email me from my sidebar.
Melody